Information We Collect
We may obtain information about you that you upload to our Clearly Window Cleaning Website. The types of information we may obtain include:
- Your Personal Information, if you choose to provide it. You do not have to give us any Personal Information in order to request a quote.
- Your demographic information such as postal code.
- Other details that you may submit to us.
In addition, when you visit the Clearly Window Cleaning Website, we may collect certain information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons, as described in more detail below. The information we may collect by automated means includes:
- Information about the devices our visitors use to access the Internet (such as the IP address and the device, browser and operating system type).
- Pages and URLs that refer visitors to the Clearly Window Cleaning Website, also pages and URLs that visitors exit to once they leave the Clearly Window Cleaning Website.
- Dates and times of visits to the Clearly Window Cleaning Website.
- Information on actions taken on the Clearly Window Cleaning Website (such as page views or site navigation patterns).
- A general geographic location (such as country and city) from which a visitor accesses the Clearly Window Cleaning Website.
- Search terms that visitors use to reach the Clearly Window Cleaning Website.
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we obtain about you to:
- Respond to your questions and comments and provide customer support.
- Enable Clearly Window Cleaning to contact you and deliver marketing and promotional communications to you by email, or other means that, in some cases, is targeted to your interests (such as relevant services) and to solicit your feedback and input. These communications will contain links for preference management and, where appropriate, unsubscribe links should you decide you do not want to receive further communications. Please note that if you unsubscribe from receiving marketing and promotional communications, you may continue to receive transactional and operational emails from us.
- Operate, evaluate and improve our business and the products and services we offer.
- Analyze and enhance our marketing communications and strategies (including by identifying when emails we have sent to you have been received and read).
- Analyze trends and statistics regarding visitors’ use of the Clearly Window Cleaning Website and the pages viewed on the Clearly Window Cleaning Website.
- Protect against and prevent fraud, unauthorized transactions, claims and other liabilities, and manage risk exposure, including by identifying potential hackers and other unauthorized users.
- Enforce the Clearly Window Cleaning Websites Terms and Conditions.
- Comply with applicable legal requirements and industry standards and our policies.
We also use non-personally identifiable information and certain technical information about your computer and your access of the Clearly Window Cleaning Website (including your internet protocol address) in order to operate, maintain and manage the Clearly Window Cleaning Website. We collect this information by automated means, such as cookies and web beacons, as described in more detail below. .
If we seek to use the information we obtain about you in other ways, we will provide specific notice and request your consent at the time of collection.
Information We Share
Clearly Window Cleaning will not share any personal Information about you to third parties.
About Cookies, Tracking Choices and Third Party Advertisers
A “cookie” is a text file that websites send to a visitor‘s computer or other Internet-connected device to uniquely identify the visitor’s browser or to store information or settings in the browser. A “web beacon,” is also called a Web bug or a pixel tag or a clear GIF. Used in combination with cookies, a Web beacon is an often-transparent graphic image, usually no larger than 1 pixel x 1 pixel that is placed on a Web site or in an e-mail that is used to monitor the behaviour of the user visiting the Web site or sending the e-mail.
Update Your Account Information
You may update and amend some of the Personal Information in our custody and control by emailing [email protected] the necessary changes.
Links to Other Websites
The Clearly Window Cleaning Website may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not owned by Clearly Window Cleaning. These other sites or linked third-party sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those sites. We are not responsible for the content of any sites not owned by Clearly Window Cleaning, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
How We Protect Personal Information
Clearly Window Cleaning maintains administrative, technical and physical safeguards designed to assist us in protecting the Personal Information we collect against accidental, unlawful or unauthorized destruction, loss, alteration, access, disclosure or use.
Please note that no electronic transmission of information can be entirely secure. We cannot guarantee that the security measures we have in place to safeguard Personal Information will never be defeated or fail, or that those measures will always be sufficient or effective. Therefore, although we are committed to protecting your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your Personal Information will always remain private. As a user of the Clearly Window Cleaning Website, you understand and agree that you assume all responsibility and risk for your use of the Clearly Window Cleaning Website, the internet generally, and the documents you post or access and for your conduct on and off the Clearly Window Cleaning Website.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are under 13, please do not use the Clearly Window Cleaning Website. In the event that we learn that we have collected personal information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that information as quickly as possible.
How to Contact Us